Monday, June 30, 2014

first day of school 

- very thankful for my classmates, they never fail to make me laugh and to say they make class bearable is an understatement.

- most of my classes ended early today which i am happy about 

- bumped into my stc girls which i love love loooove. after being in a new environment and everything, sometimes you just want to fall back on people you're comfortable with, yknow? people who have seen you at both your best and at your worst and still accept you for who you are. people who you don't have to try at all - being with them is effortless.

- tried to make people's day today by telling them they look good. i don't know if it even worked because 1. they probably thought we were retarded 2. they probably thought we were kidding. but no!!!!!!!! hope they all got a little ego boost and feel good about themselves :-)


trying to swear less, hold on to the little things that keep me same. trying to survive without losing myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment